Information ex art. 13, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (so-called General Data Protection Regulation)
Primavera Foods Farm S.r.l. based in Strada Asigliano 9 - Cascina Aramino, 13032 Asigliano Vercellese (VC), as data controller, with this document it intends to provide the information referred to in art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the "Regulation") in relation to the following personal data that will be collected through the website www.primaverafoods.com such as name, surname, email, telephone number.
Personal data will be processed by Primavera Foods Farm, with manual, electronic and telematic methods for the following purposes:
- for the management of this request for information, including any registration on the site, communications relating to the participation of events promoted by Prima, avera Foods Farm, the shipment of information material and the fulfillment of any other legal obligations to it connected.
The personal data collected for the management of this request will be kept for as long as necessary for the completion of the aforementioned request and the fulfillment of any other legal obligations relating to it.
The persons in charge of data processing for the purposes indicated above are the persons in charge of marketing and sales, the call center, information systems and data security. Personal data will not be disseminated but may be shared with the following subjects as external data processors:
- agencies in charge of managing marketing and communication initiatives;
- officials of the Chamber of Commerce, notaries or other subjects in relation to any legal obligations
- any affiliates.
The complete and updated list of data processors is available by contacting the data controller at the addresses indicated above or by writing to email@example.com
In no case will the data be transferred outside the European Union.
By means of a communication to be sent by paper mail to the data controller, the interested parties will be able to exercise their rights pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, which include the right to:
- obtain confirmation that their personal data is being processed;
- obtain access to personal data and information indicated in art. 15 of the Regulation;
- obtain the cancellation or correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data;
- receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- be against the processing of personal data at any time. If it is not specified, the opposition to the processing of data for direct marketing and profiling purposes will be understood extended to all the contact tools;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The full text of the rights granted to the interested parties is available by simple request to the data controller or on www.garanteprivacy.it.